Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today: 18 september 2008

Word: Iconoclast (ie kahn uh klaast)
:::noun:::meaning:::one who opposes established beliefs, customs, and institutions:::

example usage: Her lack of regard for traditional beliefs soon established her as an iconoclast.

Song: "I Think I'm Paranoid," by Garbage
Photobucket

Beaux Tip: Know your skin type.
Wash & Dry your face and let it sit untouched for a couple hours
Then, use a single piece of tissue and blot your face
Results:
SENSITIVE SKIN: tight & blotchy (also red, inflamed or itchy)
NORMAL SKIN: no oil comes off on tissue; nor is it tight or flaky
COMBO SKIN: oil on your nose & forehead, but not your cheeks
OILY SKIN: oil comes off on your nose, forehead & cheeks
DRY SKIN: tight & dry skin, no oil on tissue
Photobucket

Shoe:Armadillo Striped Satin d'Orsay
Designed for Christian Louboutin, Fall/Winter 2008
Fashion Collection
$790
Photobucket

Video:


Place: FakesAreNeverInFashion.com
I ♥ this ad campaign & website
Check it out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I Remember, I Remember
(1)

I remember, I remember

The house where I was born,

the little window where the sun

Came peeping in at morn:

He never came a wink too soon,

Nor brought too long a day,

But now, I often wish the night

Had borne my breath away!

(2)

I remember, I remember

The roses, red and white,

The vi'lets, and the lily-cups,

Those flowers made of light!

The lilacs where the robin built,

And where my brother set

The laburnum on his birthday,

The tree is living yet!

(3)

I remember, I remember

Where I was used to swing

and thought the air must rush as fresh

To swallows on the wing;

My spirit flew in feathers then,

That is so heavy now,

And summer pools could hardly cool

The fever on my brow!

(4)

I remember, I remember

The fir trees dark and high;

I used to think their slender tops

Were close against the sky;

It was a childish ignorance,

But now 'tis little joy

To know I'm farther off from heav'n

Than when I was a boy!

~~~by runescape money