Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today: 6 september 2008

Word: Monotony (muh naht nee)
:::noun:::meaning:::no variation, tediously the same:::

example usage: The monotony of the sound of the dripping faucet almost drove Damon Chu crazy.

Song: "Warning," by The Notorious B.I.G.
Photobucket

Beaux Tip: Having a problem?
Try Bliss' "Problem Salved 20-in-1 Wonder Balm"
This is a one stick quick fix for various skin issues!
(chapping, unruly eyebrows, post wax, blister prevention, ect.)
Photobucket

Shoe:Chiquita Suede Bootie
Designed for Acne Jeans, Fall/Winter 2008 Collection
$575
Photobucket

Video: Will you watch? I gave up seasons ago. . .
But I may give it a try.


Place: Skates on The Bay, Berkeley Marina
Yummy. Especially for Happy Hour!
(All delicious appetizers are 1/2 off! from 4-6pm)
plus. . .the setting. sigh. I ♥ being close to the water.
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Love Collective said...

I love this blog. Just showing love.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love this restaurant! I had an amazing Valetine's dinner there a few years ago. To die for. The view... wonderful as you stated.