Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reintroduction.

Hello. . .it's been awhile. . .and I must say, I miss this. . .and I am returning.

Life is interesting, always throwing not so random randomness in the way of living, but in essence, thats what defines "living."

I adore that you all enjoyed the daily postings, and with them I will proceed; however, I don't want it to be so systematic, I am a Gemini and I do not enjoy order or regularity, too dismal for my taste. . .

I spent a month in Vegas, sin city. . .which ironically purified me, or at least began the long process. Long talks with myself, musical journeys, dismissals and introductions to new relationships, quality time with family and the actual birth of my creative mind.

I want to conclude this reintroduction by sharing with you all the brief preface to a piece that I am working on:

I write of banal portraits of love. stale smells of lust. grotesque scars of emotional self mutilation. masochistic phone calls. trauma inducing text messages. prepossessing lies and profound heartaches. periniously floating throughout the universe in the passenger seat, lacking all control of destiny. take a seat on the sofa, flip through the past to sculpt the future. white lilies and kindred spirits at an arms reach. will it slip through your fingers or will you grasp it like you grasp him as he physically does what he never emotionally needed to do, you must enter to exit. if he never arrived, he can't leave and he won't ever show up if you aren't there first
.

Motivations:

"Trust," by Keyshia Cole from the album, "A Different Me"
Photobucket


"Lavender Whip," Cremesheen Lipstick by M.A.C Cosmetics
Photobucket

assuage (verb): to relieve

question to ponder about: "where did you come from and how does that relate to where you are going?" (figuratively of course)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I so happy! I love your blog!

suga said...

Very glad to see you back. :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back. I missed you. I am blogging now as well. check me out: glamcam1.blogspot.com