Friday, July 25, 2008

Today: 25 july 2008

Word: Augury (aw gyuh ree) (aw guh ree)
:::noun:::meaning:::prophecy; prediction of events:::

Song: "Loved You Tonight," by John West
Photobucket

Beaux Tip: M.A.C. has an amazing new thingamabob for brows. It is called "Brow Set" and it grooms, add color highlights and keeps them in place.  I really enjoy this product because I color my hair blonde, but do not want my eyebrows to be dyed along with my hair, so the "Brow Set" that I use highlights my eyebrows enough to compliment my hair and still look natural. 
Photobucket

Shoe: "Ruffle Sandals"
Designed for Prada
$890
Photobucket
Photobucket

Video: Oh Christy. . .an Intervention Clip
This is why Meth is not a good idea. . .


Place: Japantown, San Francisco
A great place to spend a nice day with friends!
Have some sushi
Get a taste of Japanese culture
I ♥ it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: