Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today: 26 july 2008

***disclaimer: for some reason, my computer is acting up and not allowing me to upload Photos for today's blog. . .
I know, I know. . .
That really isn't ok. . .
I will have the problem figured out by Sunday's entry
Thanks for your patience!

Word: Ardor (ahr duhr)
:::noun:::meaning:::intense and passionate feeling:::

Song: "A Song For You,"  by Donny Hathaway

Beaux Tip: If you happen to find that your deodorant does not seem to work as effective as it should, it is probably because you should alternate your deodorants daily. I actually have about three different ones in a rotation. Give it a try! 

Shoe: Those amazing little cotton mary jane's from china town that come in every single color imaginable. They are very affordable and comfortable! My favorites are the lime green ones! Wish I could show you a picture! :(

Video: Please Youtube search: "Mr. Turner," Hilarious, I promise! 

Place: Waterlillies- Piedmont Avenue, Oakland
This amazing little store offers a variety of small trinkets, gifts, amulets, minurature fountains, et cetera. Stop by and purchase some quartz or a dream box!