Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today: 13 august 2008

Word: Raconteur (raa cahn tuhr)
:::noun:::meaning:::witty, skillful storyteller:::

Song: "Take The Box," by Amy Winehouse
Photobucket

Beaux Tip: If you are looking for a nice autumn gift for a wedding, birthday or virtually any special event where people bare gifts, I would recommend Jo Malone's White Jasmine & Mint Home Candles. They have a quite powerful aroma that will pleasantly suffuse the air. There are several other scents that you can check out, but White Jasmine & Mint is by far my most treasured. 
Photobucket

Shoe: Strappy Bootie
Designed for Miu Miu, Fall 2008 Collection
$790
Photobucket
Photobucket

Video: This is the opening of one of my favorite films!


Place: DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse)
I fell in love with DSW when I found a pair of AMAZING Christian Lacroix pumps for $90!
The best part of DSW is the super clearance area (downstairs in the SF location)
They have a lot of junk, but also a lot of amazingness! Happy Shopping!

Photobucket

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thats a lot of shoes

and i pray for AW - i hear she has TB now

Anonymous said...

Really TB?! That is sad. I love her. Her music is amazing! All her songs speak to me.

Amina Iman Jahi said...

I think that I heard something about Amy being in the beginning stages of TB as well. . .I do really ♥ her music, especially Frank, her first album. Thanks for visiting folks!