Friday, August 29, 2008

Today: 29 august 2008

Word: Fatuous (fah choo uhs)
:::adj:::meaning:::stupid; foolishly self-satisfied:::

Song: "Bliss," by Mariah Carey
Photobucket

Beaux Tip: Try's OPI's new Fall/Winter Collection
"Le Collection de France"
A few of my favorites are featured below
For more details visit: http://www.opi.com/France.asp
(I love the names of OPI colors, although some are borderline corny, they always tickle me!)

Photobucket
"Bastille My Heart"

Photobucket
"We'll Always Have Paris"

Photobucket
"Parlez-Vous OPI?"

Shoe:Metallic Leather Flats
Designed for Marni, Fall/Winter 2008 Collection
$510
Photobucket
Photobucket

Video: What do you all think of Heidi Montag's new video "Overdosin?"


Place: Metropark, Fashion. Music. Art.
One of my favorite places to purchase graphic tees.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her video is waaaaaaaack!