Tuesday, August 5, 2008

today: 5 august 2008

Word: Cosset (kah suht)
:::verb:::meaning:::to pamper, to treat with great care:::

Song: "All That I Can Say," by Mary J. Blige 
Photobucket

Beaux Tip: Stay abreast of the current fashion by reading magazines and watching runway shows. Magazines that I would recommend are W, Elle, Nylon & Vogue to name a few and please, please, please check out http://nymag.com/fashion/ (it is my favorite website).
Photobucket

Shoe: Peep-Toe Jeweled Pump
Designed for Prada, Fall 2008 Collection
$850
Photobucket

Video: I am personally a fan of the film "Glitter"
& I feel that this performance by Mariah is full of emotion & passion! 
So sincere, so authentic. . .
Makes me shed a tear every time I watch it!


Place: 944.com
A great website to know about what is happening in your local area
Full of great information, articles and photos
(944 is also a magazine that you should check out)
Photobucket

No comments: