Sunday, August 3, 2008

Today: 3 august 2008

Word: Redress (rih drehs)
:::noun:::meaning:::relief from wrong or injury:::

Song: "Play Your Cards Right," 
By Tupac Shakur featuring Keyshia Cole
Photobucket

Beaux Tip: If you are in the market for a new dependable, fresh body soap; try Dr. Bronner's Castile soap. It is  an organic, 100% natural, amazing soap that I have used since I was a child. Sometimes the liquid soaps tend to be rather intense, so I would recommend diluting them with a tad bit of water before use. My favorite is the peppermint scent which comes in with the dark blue label. 
Photobucket

Shoe: High Leather Boots 
Designed for Maison Martin Margiela, Fall 2008 Collection
$895
( I am the ultimate boot lover & these are soooo hot to me, so much potential!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Video:
If you are into randomness, this will be a great way to spend the next 1 minute and 42 seconds!


Place: Buffalo Exchange
Some of the most treasured items in my closet 
have come from Buffalo
It is also a great place to sell clothes 
that you may no longer find interest in
There are plenty locations around the country
But keep in mind...
Buffalo is a hit or miss place to visit, so visit frequently!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: