Thursday, May 15, 2008

hay dos: gemini reflections II

an amazingly beautiful lady bug flew into my life awhile ago, the moment is a hazy moment of clarity in my memory, but i know that it was 2:17 a kindred spirit, a being from a past life, someone to inevitably experience the present by my side. when she found me, i was half way blind, now i can almost see. i always wanted to apply those lyrics, trying to feel joi on that level. moments earlier: my cold eyes staring into my macbook browsing for the unavailable, nonexistant, allthewhile thinking...anywayz i placed my index finger in my lip lube, caught hold of enough for only my bottom lip...and in that exact moment of exactness, she landed in my lap, so carefully meaningful, a soul that i simply could not resist, my need to be with became apparent and urgent. sheer amazingness, a self proclaimed goddess is what i refer to her as, she thinks of me as her black magic jelly bean superwoman...together we are dangerous, dangerously authentic...beware. our voices met over a digital voice wave one evening and she proceeded to dig in and tell me all about myself. she began with my emancipation, stating that i came from les beaux nuages (for which i am named), she continued to speak and her silent voice serenaded me, it didnt matter that hours passed by. eachhoureachsecondeachminute began to tell the story of destiny. my passions died and entered an eternal rich afterlife upon her arrival and since that moment everything has fallen into place.

No comments: