Saturday, May 24, 2008

hay dos: gemini reflections IV

I have her undivided attention. I'm prancing around in my retro leopard leggings, my green tutu and a yellow cotton bra dancing to the beat, flowing to the rhythm. I purposely miss a count or two, simply to amuse her. . .and also to assure her that this body only moves in tune to one melody, hers.

I can feel her fingertips caress my scalp, her manicured hands writing invisible lyrics behind my ear. Only I can hear them clearly, only me. The words are complex, hard to follow, but intoxicating and addicting. . .she never stops writing, especially because I let her use my golden pen. When she writes, I leave her be, simply offering my expression of adoration. A glance here and there.

I look to the stars while she works, communication at it's prime. At 6:11 it occurred to me that there is no greater love, sólo nosotros, hay dos.