Sunday, May 18, 2008

indebted to the value of the day

This morning, I applied my Benefit's Bad Gal Mascara (which I swear by and should eventually do an ad for), and I experienced a delightful feeling radiating through my body, it was fabulous. I will only attribute about 5.5% of the joy to the amazing mascara, and about 4.5% to the absolutely beautiful weather in my area, but the remaining 90% is allocated to simply just being. Everyone should be happy to just be.

Have you ever been around someone who just fusses about anything and everything? Lets call this type of person a Kvetch. Sure some complaining is naturally expected during the trials and tribulations of life (but should be avoided). When things do not always fall into place the way we would like them to, we may become dismayed; however, the majority of the occurrences in our lives fit together like intricate puzzle pieces, all connecting to one another. Each piece precisely connects to the next, and thus, without each piece angled and edged, the puzzle will not be complete, which translates to our lives being unfulfilled. I like to think of really horrific occurrences to the most miniscule annoyances to have absolute significance in the progression of our lives, therefore; remaining in a constant state of disappointment does absolutely NOTHING for the progression of life.

Amazing days like today should repeat everyday, even when we are faced with difficult times because having a stank attitude is never excusable. : )

♥Amina

AMAZINGNESS!

Photobucket

We hold it all in one hand: THE SUN, LES BEAUX NUAGES, THE RAIN
Photobucket
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR POSSESSIONS?

2 comments:

NONYÉis2nd2None said...

This image is BEAUTIFUL.. where did you find it?
-.no.

Amina Iman Jahi said...

Thank you! I found it on google, I lovvvve google image search, just type in "sunshine." Thanks for reading and check back often!